Kathmandu to Pokhara Flight
Flight to Pokhara From Kathmandu With Shree Airlines
Pokhara is a major city in the Western region of Nepal. Loaded with natural beauty, friendly people, luxury hotels, and thrilling adventures, Pokhara annually receives over a million tourists. The ice-capped Mountains standing tall in the north, the beautiful lakes staying calm, and the exotic culture and exquisite cuisines awaiting tourists make Pokhara a paradise for explorers. Whether you want to cycle around, boat on a lake, paraglide with clouds, trek to the base camps, or just lay back and observe the perfect beauty, Pokhara's got your back.
We make 3 daily flights from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Our flight time is just 20 mins which is the shortest fly-time among all airlines of Nepal.
Shanti stupa is a shrine built in the Buddhist pagoda style on the Anadu Hill, which is a symbol of peace. It holds great religious importance. Along with that, one can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Phewa lake and Pokhara city, the stupa.
Sarangkot is the paragliding paradise in Nepal and owns a view tower 1600 m above sea level. Sarangkot offers you a mesmerizing landscape of Pokhara, with Phewa lake and the mountain range, including peaks like Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Manaslu.
The Phewa, previously known as Baidam Lake located in the southern part of Pokhara. Tal Barahi Temple resides in the central part of the lake. On the lake, you can see a clear reflection of Mount Machhapuchhre, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
Mahendra cave is a 125-meter-long passage large limestone cave in Pokhara. When limestone falls to the ground, it forms electrical sparks, and this is another special attraction to tourists.
Seti Gandaki Gorge
Seti Gandaki rises from the base of the Annapurna range and flows southeast past Pokhara. The gorge is around 250 meters in depth. There is swift-flowing water in the Seti river, so many tourists go there for adventurous rafting.
- Go to our website.
- In Book flights, you can choose one way or round trip.
- Enter Boarding (Kathmandu) and Destination (Pokhara).
- Enter the number of adults & children who will be traveling.
- You will be shown detailed information about the flight, time, and price.
- Continue with the payment method. Choose your mode of payment.
- Enter your credentials to make a payment.
- Now the ticket is booked. See you at the airport.
What are the advantages of booking with Shree Airlines?
- At Shree Airlines, from the moment of contact to the departure, we put our clients' comfort above all.
- We provide numerous cashbacks and offers for online bookings and hassle-free and courteous airport and in-flight services.
- We also accept a variety of payment methods.
- On our website and app, we provide a service to Check your Ticket Information.
Should I have to pay for my luggage?
At Shree Airlines, we accept 20 kg in luggage, while handbags are up to 5kg. If anything weighs more than this, then you have to pay charges as per the company’s guidelines.
How can I check and cancel my flights?
You can check the flights or tickets on our website or in our App- Shree Airlines App.
- If you cancel your flight 12 hours or more before the departure time, you will be charged 10% of the ticket.
- If you cancel between 4 and 12 hours before your flight's departure time, you will be charged 33% of the ticket.
- If you cancel less than four hours before your flight, you will be charged the full amount.