Kathmandu to Biratnagar Flight
Fly to Biratnagar From Kathmandu With Shree Airlines
Biratnagar (The Colorful City of Nepal) is the second largest city of Nepal and the biggest Industrial City of Nepal. It enjoys diverse cultures and traditions with a strong influence of Indian culture. Furthermore, Biratnagar is also called the City of Rickshaw and Cycle as it has more Rickshaws than any city in Nepal. Overall, Biratnagar has its own charm and amazing aura; a visit here will give you the experience of a lifetime.
We make 4 daily flights from Kathmandu to Biratnagar. Our flight time is just 25 mins.Updates are made on the website every day.
Baraha Chhetra is one of the most significant Hindu pilgrimages in Nepal which is located at the junction of Saptakoshi and Koka River. You can witness the rivers meeting each other from a bridge that connects the temple to the mountain. The temple is dedicated to the Barah - Lord Bishnu’s avatar with beautiful images of the boar throughout the temple.All the 7 Koshi Rivers meeting together to form the holiest Sapta Koshi River is probably the most attractive thing.
Alluring beauty and splendid scenery of the Koshi River offers a treat to your eyes. Hindus consider Koshi as the most sacred river that touches all the three countries; Nepal, India and China. Koshi is home to beautiful lakes and glaciers and gives you an opportunity to explore the mountains of Nepal. It further brings out adventure in you including fishing, rafting and canyoning.
Biratnagar Jute Mills
Established during the reign of Prime Minister Juddha Shamsher, Biratnagar Jute Mills is the most popular and oldest jute mill of Nepal. It is the first registered company in Nepal creating waves of inspiration for other companies in the country. It has a powerhouse, a turbine power house as well and is connected to major railway stations in the area along with playgrounds.
Biratnagar, along with its speciality in the varieties of industries, agriculture and business, is famous for its haat bazar which is sure to entertain you. It is an open market that opens twice a week where you can get vegetables, fruits, local foods and handmade products too.
- Go to our website.
- In Book flights, you can choose one way or round trip.
- Enter Boarding (Kathmandu) and Destination (Biratnagar).
- Enter the number of adults & children who will be traveling.
- You will be shown detailed information about the flight, time, and price.
- Continue with the payment method. Choose your mode of payment.
- Enter your credentials to make a payment.
- Now the ticket is booked. See you at the airport.
What are the advantages of booking with Shree Airlines?
- At Shree Airlines, from the moment of contact to the departure, we put our clients' comfort above all.
- We provide numerous cashbacks and offers for online bookings and hassle-free and courteous airport and in-flight services.
- We also accept a variety of payment methods.
- On our website and app, we provide a service to Check your Ticket Information.
Should I have to pay for my luggage?
At Shree Airlines, we accept 20 kg in luggage, while handbags are up to 5kg. If anything weighs more than this, then you have to pay charges as per the company’s guidelines.
How can I check and cancel my flights?
You can check the flights or tickets on our website or in our App- Shree Airlines App.
- If you cancel your flight 12 hours or more before the departure time, you will be charged 10% of the ticket.
- If you cancel between 4 and 12 hours before your flight's departure time, you will be charged 33% of the ticket.
- If you cancel less than four hours before your flight, you will be charged the full amount.