Kathmandu to Nepalgunj Flight
Flight to Nepalgunj From Kathmandu With Shree Airlines
Besides being the hottest city of Nepal, Nepalgunj is another fastest growing town in Nepal, situated in Banke District. The city of Nepalgunj serves as a Gateway to Bardia National Park, Mansarover Lake, Mount Kailash, Rara Lake, Shey-Phoksumdo Park, Rara National Park and Khaptad National Park. Nepalgunj is also a city of cultural and traditional significance for both Muslim and Hindu communities.
We make 5 daily flights from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj. Our flight duration is just 40 mins. Updates are made on the website every day.
Local cuisines like Samosas, Chaat, Golgappas, Dahibada, Sekuwa (roasted spiced meat) and Biryani are popular must-haves whilst your stay at Nepalgunj. Nepalguni Ravdi (milk item) is famous all over the country.
Renowned temple for Hindus, Bageshwori Temple is a very popular holy destination for the devotees of Goddess Bageshwori, Durga. It is the oldest temple in Banke district and is a sought-after religious place that receives thousands of devotees every year.
Ghaghara river flows through the Himalayas of Nepal and connects to the Sarda river of India. It carries a great religious significance for Hindus and therefore, it is a famous holy river.
Banke National Park
Banke National Park is a close location near Nepalgunj. With an area of 550 square kilometers, it is a paradise for bird lovers as it accommodates more than three hundred and fifty species of birds, along with other wild animals like deer, wild boars, wild elephants, crocodiles, dolphins, blue bulls and many more animals.
One of the most famous trekking expeditions to Dolpo and Jumla region starts from Nepalgunj. Furthermore, Nepalgunj is the Gateway to Mansarover Lake, Mount Kailash, Rara Lake, Bardia National Park, Shey-Phoksumdo Park, Rara National Park and Khaptad National Park.
- Go to our website.
- In Book flights, you can choose one way or round trip.
- Enter Boarding (Kathmandu) and Destination (Nepalgunj).
- Enter the number of adults & children who will be traveling.
- You will be shown detailed information about the flight, time, and price.
- Continue with the payment method. Choose your mode of payment.
- Enter your credentials to make a payment.
- Now the ticket is booked. See you at the airport.
What are the advantages of booking with Shree Airlines?
- At Shree Airlines, from the moment of contact to the departure, we put our clients' comfort above all.
- We provide numerous cashback and offers for online bookings and hassle-free and courteous airport and in-flight services.
- We also accept a variety of payment methods.
- On our website and app, we provide a service to Check your Ticket Information.
Should I have to pay for my luggage?
At Shree Airlines, we accept 20 kg in luggage, while handbags are up to 5kg. If anything weighs more than this, then you have to pay charges as per the company’s guidelines.
How can I check and cancel my flights?
You can check the flights or tickets on our website or in our App- Shree Airlines App.
- If you cancel your flight 12 hours or more before the departure time, you will be charged 10% of the ticket.
- If you cancel between 4 and 12 hours before your flight's departure time, you will be charged 33% of the ticket.
- If you cancel less than four hours before your flight, you will be charged the full amount.