Kathmandu to Bhairahawa Flight
Flight to Bhairahawa From Kathmandu With Shree Airlines
Bhairahawa, also known as Siddharthanagar, is a pleasant city in the Terai plains of Nepal. Bhairahawa is 265 km west of Kathmandu and 3 kms from north of Sunauli. It is the gateway to the Lumbini and Kapilvastu. Also, it connects many cities like Tansen, Butwal and many more. Bhairahawa city is the country's maximum commercial power, influencing significant economic aspects of Nepal; major import and export businesses are directed through Bhairahawa, located near the Indian border Sunauli. That's why it is one of the fastest-growing cities in Nepal.
We make 4 Kathmandu to Bhairahawa flights daily. Our flight duration is 25 mins. Updates are made on the website every day.
Popular Attractions in Bhairahawa
Lumbini is a holy pilgrimage for Buddhists since it is the birthplace of Gautam Budhha. The area ranges from 1 km east-west and 5 km north-south, with numerous monasteries constructed using the architecture of different countries. The region is separated into eastern and western monastic zones where the eastern zones have Theravada monasteries, and the western zones have Mahayana and Vajrayana monasteries.
Sunauli is a small and busy marketplace with a variety of local stores. And for the local people, going to Sunauli Border is like a walk in the park. But for the tourists, it can be an amplifying experience. If you're considering buying ethnic wear at a reasonable price, then Sunauli is the place for you. Altogether, Sunauli gives you a vivid glimpse of the local lifestyle of people of both Nepal and India living in the border areas.
Maya Devi Temple
One of the important places to visit in Nepal is Lumbini, where you can see “Maya Devi“ temple dedicated to Gautam Budhha's Mother. This temple is protected by the showcase and is visible through the walkway. In fact, the temple is adorned with a pleasant orchard with blooming flowers and a fragrant atmosphere.
Fulbari Park in Butwal
Fulbari Park, also known as Manimukunda Sen Park, is a local attraction near Bhairahawa. You can spend your whole day visiting the park with your friends and family while exploring Bhairahawa. The park also has a small zoo highlighting animals such as deer and leopards.
Ostrich Farm in Gangoliya
Another visitor attraction is Ostrich Farm in Gangoliya, the first ostrich farm in Nepal. It is a drive of about 30 minutes from Bhairahawa city. The farm surrounds an area of 8.81 acres in the Tilottama Municipality. Also, the farm has a restaurant serving ostrich sekuwa, momo, choila and more which will be a unique experience for your taste buds.
- Go to our website.
- Choose the Mountain Flight.
- Enter the number of adults & children who will be traveling.
- You will be shown detailed information about the flight, time, and price.
- Continue with the payment method. Choose your mode of payment.
- Enter your credentials to make a payment.
- Now the ticket is booked. See you at the airport.
What are the advantages of booking with Shree Airlines?
- At Shree Airlines, from the moment of contact to the departure, we put our clients' comfort above all.
- We provide numerous cashbacks and offers for online bookings and hassle-free and courteous airport and in-flight services.
- We also accept a variety of payment methods.
- On our website and app, we provide a service to Check your Ticket Information.
Should I have to pay for my luggage?
At Shree Airlines, we accept 20 kg in luggage, while handbags are up to 5kg. If anything weighs more than this, then you have to pay charges as per the company’s guidelines.
How can I check and cancel my flights?
You can check the flights or tickets on our website or in our App- Shree Airlines App.
- If you cancel your flight 12 hours or more before the departure time, you will be charged 10% of the ticket.
- If you cancel between 4 and 12 hours before your flight's departure time, you will be charged 33% of the ticket.
- If you cancel less than four hours before your flight, you will be charged the full amount.